Funkdafied musings of a lostman

Basically a place for me to collect my rhymes in one place. I need to get some material for a project that's waiting for me back in DC. www.lostmanrecords.com Also, for audio files of me doing my thing, check me out here. For a beat to listen to while you read, click here

Saturday, December 11, 2004

set

Eyes shut, eyes open, eyes shut, eyes open

Everyday oscillate

Struggle, keep my mind open

Catch my breath…

Cause this stress

Gets intense

It never ends but I dispense

With my good sense

Locked in on the horizon

Sun set

Sun rising

Occupying my mind

It keeps me vibing

Biding my time til that summit comes

With a strong grip keep myself from plummetin’

Cause I’ve only got one life

Fuck one mic

Fuck a head who clouds my sight

…..fuckin’ right

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home