Funkdafied musings of a lostman

Basically a place for me to collect my rhymes in one place. I need to get some material for a project that's waiting for me back in DC. www.lostmanrecords.com Also, for audio files of me doing my thing, check me out here. For a beat to listen to while you read, click here

Monday, November 14, 2005

get a job

It all comes in phases
You turn the pages
Then realize one day it's
Time to change stages
Pay the rent. Get a job.
Don't know what you working for
Then the next minute heads bob
Sling the cosmic slop
This is how we rock
If you didn't know before you didn't miss the best part
I prom us
Cause I'm never going backwards
In the abstract even that shit is absurd
It's the true word spoken
Got you hoping
That the next the thought I drop is gonna leave you open
Never disappoint--that's just a policy
Never had complaints before, if you follow me ;-)
Not being deragotory
To beautiful females
But sometimes what you hear from them is fake like seashells

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home