Funkdafied musings of a lostman

Basically a place for me to collect my rhymes in one place. I need to get some material for a project that's waiting for me back in DC. www.lostmanrecords.com Also, for audio files of me doing my thing, check me out here. For a beat to listen to while you read, click here

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Thanks for the quote to the mighty mos

"I don't hate players.
I don't love the game.
I'm the shot clock, way above the game."
And it's simple really
In this life we we're living
Gotta play the cards that we've been given
I don't always play 'em right, I think
But how can I know?
Chaos compounds.
So I just go with the flow.
Give my man a pound
Turn my nose to a ho
Bob my head to the sound,
That's when I let it go.
I will always say HO
When the emcee
Says Hey
Nothing 'bout me
Says passenger seat
In fact, get outta the car
Get into the air
Pop's wisdom was life ain't always fair
It's rare to find someone who bares it all
Cover it up it gangsta like Biggie Smalls
It's not a knock
It just the way it goes
But I'm closest to truth when I drop these flows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home