Funkdafied musings of a lostman

Basically a place for me to collect my rhymes in one place. I need to get some material for a project that's waiting for me back in DC. www.lostmanrecords.com Also, for audio files of me doing my thing, check me out here. For a beat to listen to while you read, click here

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Feel It

I feel like your brain is a cigarette
My rhymes is the light
Take a puff, come inside, yo, it feels nice
Feels like
Rhythms from your subconscious mind
Some image from the vivid dream, remembering last night
Gimme a flash light
Sun under sunshine eyes
Turn it on skeletons and monsters living under the bed
No doubt I
Strive for vigilant samurai
Fe Fi Fo Fum
We get it done
Solve this abstract problem
And then you run
I do it too
Scared of the knowledge, though we just begun
One time, one second
One crime, one lesson
Spontaneous momentum
Keep the satellites guessing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home